- Electric and Folding Bicycles 10
Terms and Conditions
This is where you can get all of GOBLUE Terms and Conditions. That includes your warranty terms, subscription and leasing details, and everything else connected to buying and using products from Goblue stores and E-shop.
The terms and expressions listed hereafter have the meaning specified herein, while it is understood that the terms defined in the singular shall be understood to have the same meaning also in the plural, and vice versa.
- Client: means any party (physical or corporate individual) that purchases one or more products through the Online Store, accepting the General Conditions.
- General Conditions: means these general conditions of sale and any future new versions that may be published by the Sparco website.
- Order Confirmation: means the e-mail message with which Sparco informs the customer that it accepts the orders.
- Contract of sale: means the contracts of sale for the products as stipulated, pursuant to art. 3, between Sparco and the customers through the Online Store.
- Orders: means the purchase orders for the products sent by the customers, in accordance with the General Conditions and following the procedure detailed in art. 6.
- Parties: means Sparco and the customer, jointly.
- Price: means the price of sale of the products as indicated in the Online Store next to the products themselves.
- Products: means the products published in the Online Store for the purpose of sale.
- Profile: means the area of the Online Store in which customers can, after being authenticated: (I) examine and amend their personal data and the addresses where the products ordered have to be shipped and delivered; (ii) inspect previous orders; (iii) access every other specific function relative to their activity in the Online Store.
- Online Store: means the internet website, accessible via the website www.sparco.it through which it is possible to purchase the products.
- Sparco: means Sparco S.p.A., with main office in Volpiano (Turin), at via Leinì 524, listed in the Register of Companies of Turin, tax ID code and registration number 13122640157, Economic Administrative Index no. TO 992380.
- The General Conditions apply to all sales contracts and are an integral part thereof.
- Sparco reserves the right to amend the General Conditions at any time, while the general conditions published in the Online Store at the time the customer submits the order will remain applicable to that order.
- In case of conflict between the General Conditions and any other terms and conditions relative to the contracts of sale published in the Online Store, the terms and conditions more favorable to the customer shall prevail.
Stipulation of sale contracts
- Sparco undertakes to send customers an order confirmation within 2 (two) working days of receipt of their orders.
- Sale contracts are understood as stipulated between the parties when the customers receive the order confirmations. If a customer does not receive an order confirmation within the term indicated in art. 3.1 The order shall be understood as not accepted by Sparco and therefore null and void.
- By sending their orders, customers confirm that they have read all the instructions concerning the mode of purchase of the products as detailed in art. 6 and that they fully accept the General Conditions and have also read all the information provided in the Online Store, including any links cited.
- Orders will be filed in the Online Store’s data bank in the manners and in respect of the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 (“Privacy”) and will be accessible through Sparco at the contacts indicated in art. 16 or on the profile.