WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE GO BLUE, S.L. WEBSITE USE THEM?
- Ensure that websites can function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Learn about your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer/device and do not provide information that allows us to know any personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the GO BLUE, S.L. website, without this preventing access to the content. However, the quality of service performance may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access details will be able to access personalised services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookies of their browser.
GO BLUE, S.L. email-marketing tools use small images invisible to users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it has been read, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the supply of services to which the user is subscribed and provide information that may be of interest.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the website to work in a more efficient way adapted to the user’s preferences, through things like storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the Website or its users.
- They allow the media managers to know statistical data collected in the Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They are used to optimise the advertising we show to users, offering the advertising that most closely matches their interests.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE AT GO BLUE, S.L.?
- Analytical Cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, this website makes use of analytical cookies for the collection of activity statistics. The information collected will in all cases be anonymous, and it will not be possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. The user will be able to exclude their individual activity through the opt-out systems provided by the suppliers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Other cookies for internal use: Moreover, this website may use various cookies for the maintenance of user sessions between different logins to the private or self-management areas provided. Their deactivation normally causes inconvenience to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and they are therefore necessary cookies for the functioning of this site. Again, you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: Additionally, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website can be used on different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow users to share the content that interests them with their social circle. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the cookies installed and the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content plugins: This website may make use of content display plug-ins, such as Google Maps, to display geographic locations. Its use sometimes involves the referral of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of these plug-ins and cannot be accessed by this website.
- Third-party cookies for the personalisation of advertising spaces: This website may make use of ad servers and, therefore, cookies linked to them for profiling based on preferences and behaviour. If this is the case, they will be detailed in the list at the end of this document, not being installed if, after being informed when accessing the site, the user does not accept the cookies policy and therefore does not continue browsing.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. INTRUSION LEVELS:
The table below outlines the above cookies, incorporating an “intrusion level” criterion based on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as cookies managed by third parties for the sole purpose of enabling the proper functioning of external content add-ons and, therefore, necessary for the correct display of this website.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, analytical cookies, for internal use, necessary for the maintenance of content and browsing, and exclusively managed by this website.
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites or services.
TABLE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE, INDICATING THEIR MANAGER WHEN IT IS A THIRD PARTY
(example of the most common cookies, see exactly which ones are collected through the web)
HOW CAN I DISABLE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to operate on this website by, for example, configuring the browser settings:
- For more information about Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here
- For more information about Google Chrome click here
- For more information about Safari click here
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
Legal notice drafted and provided by PROTECTION REPORT S.L., GDPR company who reserves the right to take legal action against anyone who copies and uses the content illegitimately.